Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Like a Fire is Burning


Bonjour family & friends!

I hope you all have had a fantastic week! It has been an exciting/exhausting/AMAZING week in Charlestown. 

There have been so many times where the natural Sister Froemming wanted to be overwhelmed, or tired, or intimidated but I was able to feel the enabling power of the Atonement sustaining me. 

The spirit has become such a crucial part of my day to day life and I have felt the reality of the words "that they may always have His Spirit to be with them." (D&C 20:77)

We constantly have the opportunity to be nourished, guided, and lifted by the Saviour through the spirit. It is just up to us to claim this gift through personal worthiness. 

Sister Mapuhi taught me a valuable lessons this week. We came out of a lesson where we had struggled to feel the spirit as strongly as usual. We discussed and tried to figure out what we could've done better. We were silent for a moment as we both pondered, and then I heard my companion whisper these words to herself: "take upon us His name, always remember Him, and keep His commandments." I looked at her and I knew she was evaluating where she could have improved in keeping her part of her covenants. I was amazed at her pure understanding of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It really is so simple what we are asked to do. 

Please evaluate how you can invite the spirit more fully into your lives and make the changes that are necessary. John 14:26 

"If we are humble and teachable, the Holy Ghost will prompt us to improve and lead us home" - Larry R. Lawrence.


Weekly highlights!!!!!

-Tradeoffs with Sister Nelson and Sister Ah Hoy! They are amazing and we were able to see miracles together. Love these sisters!



-Birthday surprises for the members.
-So Many Beautiful Sunsets



-Sister Mapuhi taught me how to make a lei (#TahitiTrip2017)
Have a great week everyone!
Je t'aime,
SF

(NOTE: I am adding these pics below to the right blogs: But in case you don't go back and read old blog pages I will put them here for a while.)


The Love affair starts
Lovin on a Kangaroo at Reptile World
Making a friend for life! Favorite missionary picture so far
Can  you tell who loves animals?

Another Relaxed Beast

I don't know what that bird is, I am just glad it didn't peck her face.

Saying Goodbye to Toukley


No don't make me go!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment