Sunday, April 10, 2016

Testify!!!

Sawadeeka family & friends!

I want to testify of the words that were spoken this past conference. My heart was filled with the Saviour's love & my spirit was taught. If you haven't yet watched conference, I invite you to watch it. If you have watched conference, I invite you to watch it again. 

The words that pierced my heart the most, were those of our dear Prophet, Thomas S. Monson. What an incredible man. He doesn't even need to speak to convey a message of love, diligence, and obedience. We all know that our time with President Monson is coming to a close. How profound that the message he chose to share with us was about our choices. It was short, sweet, and a little imperfect (#chinesecat), but I pray that we will all heed the words of our living Prophet and allow them to sink deep into our souls. From the moment these words reached my ears all the way down here in Australia, they have stuck with me: "If we choose Christ, we will have made the correct choice." 

I pray that we will all "feast upon the words of Christ" that we've received this General Conference. Let's allow Heavenly Father to speak to us time and time again through these messages over the next 6 months and onwards. 

WEEKLY HIGHTLIGHTS!

-Thanks to Conference, I started to feel Heavenly Father's love a little bit deeper this week.





-the lovely Colleen of Grafton who I met last time I was on trade off. We got to teach her again (she's obsessed with Sister Panmongkol from when she served in Grafton!) and it was fantastic. What a beautiful lady - inside & out! 

 

-General conference (if you couldn't already tell it was a highlight hah) !!! Such a wonderful weekend. I have a special place in my heart for Neill F. Marriot,

No comments:

Post a Comment