Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Je Suis Enfant de Dieu (I am a Child of God)

Bonjour family & friends!
Comment ca va?  (How is it going?)

I hope you have all had a fantastic week! It's been AMAZING in Charlestown this week! 

If there's one thing I want to share with you this week, it's that Heavenly Father truly loves us. We are really His children. Do we continually feel the weight of those words? I want to invite you all to pray to feel anew who you really are. We've sang the words of I am a Child of God countless times, but we often do not live according to that knowledge. There is no need to fear, there is no lasting sadness. God lives. He is our Father. He sent His son Jesus Christ to sacrifice for our sins and to overcome our afflictions. Let this knowledge sink deep into your hearts and be joyful!

I love you all as my brothers and sisters because every day that I do this work I feel more sure that we truly are all one big heavenly family. 

WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS!

-WE WENT TO COFF'S HARBOUR!!!!!!! It was gorgeous and wonderful. It's full of beachy Aussies, and African refugees. It is a place FULL of potential. The sisters who work there are absolutely incredible. I was blessed to spend the day with the lovely Sister Shelley from Utah. She is such a light! I love Coff's and the sisters who labour there! :)



-Sister Mapuhi & I had an amazing lesson with one of the recent converts. He's starting to love the Book of Mormon and it is the best! :) 













-We also had a chance to spend the day with the Grafton sisters. I GOT TO SEE SISTER PIUTAU!!!!!! It was soooo amazing to see my old flat mate again. We were like Alma and the sons of Mosiah rejoicing getting to meet with one another again. Grafton is a dream. It's a country town with heaps of absolutely lovely people. We met some amazing former investigators who were so happy to begin learning about Jesus Christ again. Also all the members of the Branch are so kind! It was such a blessing to be in Grafton with such amazing sisters.









-Elder  and Sister Neilson from the Pacific Area Presidency came to visit our mission and it was incredible. We learned so much from them. They really helped us to gain a vision for what we are here to accomplish. It was a revelatory day! 



-We got to play soccer with all the sisters this morning and it was too funny. Running through the sprinklers and having a photo shoot also might have happened.

I love this work, I love these people. I love you all so much! Please stay close to Heavenly Father through daily prayer and scripture study. Great things await us all.

Have a great week.
Je t'aime!
Sister Froemming





No comments:

Post a Comment