Sunday, July 10, 2016

Swee-eeee-eeeet Inspiration

Bonjour & Dia duit! 

I hope everyone is happy & healthy and doing great!

It has been a lovely week in Winston Hills. We met so many wonderful people. This ward is amazing. I love the work here! When I do this work, I feel cocooned by the Atonement of Jesus Christ. It is what motivates me to wake up every morning. It is what enables me, cleanses me, and changes me. It influences every action I make, the way I respond, the way I view life. I see the need for it in every single face I see and person I talk to. I get to watch it working in the lives of those we teach. I see it transforming them. 

I truly have a testimony of a Christ centred life. This is happiness. This is what's real. This is what matters. It's the simple things that transform us.


Update, Sister Vaiho is getting transferred to the City, and Sister Dorman is getting transferred to one of the University's right outside the City with Sister Koi. I will miss these sisters dearly. It has been such a privilege to be companions with both of them. I have loved teaching with them, laughing with them, talking with them, and just doing this work with them! 

Also, I decided I'm going to be mean and tell you about my new companion next week. She comes to Winston Hills tomorrow. 

Weekly Highlights! 

-We had a great ward activity! Talent show!!!! :) Heaps of non members. Heaps of good food. A few of the less active members we're working with came! The elders performed, we performed. It was a great night!







-On pday, there was a lot of fourth of July celebrating even though there were only 4 Americans. We had a great pday together! Tongan BBQ, rugby, and soccer lol not very American but it's the thought that counts! 

Some of our Zone
- Also Sister Casperson and I realized that we were both wearing American socks at the Library.)  -->

-Sister Dorman has blessed my posterity infinitely as she gave me a pretty journal that motivated me to start writing again. 

-When you go drop by to visit someone and it's just the time when they need you. It's the best feeling ever. 













-I went on a trade with the lovely Sister Leaaemanu 
(I betcha can't pronounce that right!). She is honestly a joy to serve with. She loves the work, she knows why she's here, she one of the happiest people on the planet. I love this sister. 


(To continue the American theme, Sister Leaaemanu pictured with my American flag scarf.)

Have a great week everyone!
Je t'aime & is gra liom!
SF

No comments:

Post a Comment