Sunday, July 24, 2016

Baulko Kiai

Malo lelei family & friends!

How are all of you? I hope everyone is happy!

It has been an amazing week! Sister Taholo and I are really loving this area and figuring out what it needs. We have set stretching, achievable goals for this transfer. We are committed to these goals and we know why. Because we love the Saviour! Because we know that making and keeping covenants is necessary for salvation and it is the only way families can be together forever! Because we know that we all need to acknowledge and partake of the love of our Heavenly Father and the Atonement of our Saviour, Jesus Christ. 

Please, jump on every opportunity you have to do any kind of missionary work. The triage of a soul is found in helping others into eternity. The most peace for your own salvation comes when you are focused on that of others. The most closeness I have felt to Heavenly Father is while labouring for His children. Honestly, it's incredible. Please participate freely and frequently in the greatest work in the universe. 

I want to share with you one of the discoveries of my mission: we really can choose to be happy. I have realised just how powerful our agency is. I know we can choose to be happy or at least happier in any circumstance. My catch phrase has become "The Saviour has already come." That's what I remind myself when something goes seemingly wrong. Because of Him, there is always hope. I invite all of you to try it! Try to be happy even when you feel down. Sometimes we wake up in the morning and we don't know how we are going to get through another day full of work. But then we smile, sing a song, maybe do a little dance, read the scriptures, plead in prayer, and make a choice. Today I will follow the Saviour with a willing heart, and I will do it happily

WEEKLY HIGHLIGHTS!

-Some of our eternigators (eternal investigators) are starting to progress! We are especially excited for Annie. She shared with us that she acknowledges the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon and that she will be baptised when she feels she is ready. She still has so many concerns, but we are so excited for this huge progress!

-The Baulkham Hills sisters started driving, so now we share the and we are walking some days. Honestly it is so fun. Sister Taholo and I LOVE walking around and talking to people. Australia is so funny because some days it's like fully spring outside and then other days it's winter again. But we're up for it. :)



 



-Marilyn, Sister Vaiho's recent convert in our ward, is preparing names for the temple! We are so excited for her.

-I saw Sister Panmongkol twice this week! I loooooove seeing her sweet face and hearing her cute laugh! Made my week.

-Everyday is an adventure. 


-I'm obsessed with Baulkham Hills stake. This stake is so fantastic with missionary work. I'm so grateful to work with the leaders here. 

-I love my companion! The work is so fun with this one. We laugh all day long! 

Have a great week! Let me know if you need a boomerang or anything.
Ofa atu,
SF

No comments:

Post a Comment